Fill out this form to receive one of our many great products.
KTE and KT+ Tamper Evident Void Tape, Perforated
This tamper evident packaging tape offers a positive control on unauthorized interference with any package content, it also provides an excellent visual theft deterrent.
- Translucent white security message when lifted.
- Self wound polypropylene material with high tack adhesive backing.
- KTE is un-numbered, KT+ is sequentially numbered where number remains on application surface when seal is lifted
- Supplied in rolls 164 ft long, 2 in. wide on a 3 in. diameter core.
- Perforated for application as individual seals
- Customized security message and face design in any language.
- Various colors available for customized orders.
- Suitable for use with a standard packaging tape dispenser.
Type: Full Transfer Void, perforated
KTE is un-numbered, KT+ is sequentially numbered
Standard Color: Blue (KTE), red (KT+)
Tape Width: 2 inch (50 mm)
Roll Length: 164 ft (50 m)
Standard perforation: every 6 inch
Packaging: 36 rolls per case
Surface printing: SECURITY SEAL
Customization and other tape colors available
Weight per roll: 0.6 lbs (275g)
36 rolls per carton; 24 lbs (11kg) per carton
Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)
All printing and numbering is under the surface making it impossible to remove or alter and as the surface of the tape is siliconized, it is not possible to re-seal with scotch tape if it has been cut open.
The Type KTE packaging tape utilizes a 'self voiding' material that seperates permanently as a de-lamination if attempts are made to lift or remove it. Developed specifically for use on all carton fibre and plastic packaging. Type KTE is perforated on the roll in 6' strips and is available with stock printing or personalized.