On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe pliable vinyl label on this destructible tamper evident label will stretch if force is applied against it. The frangible security cuts on each side of the label will self-destruct.Seal will fragment/break up if removal is attempted and stretches out of shape.
- These labels are ideal for applications with uneven joining or moving surfaces.
- Type: Frangible label (petal-shaped security cuts)
- Material: Pliable vinyl
- Color: white
- Stock Sizes: 4-5/16" x 1-3/16" (110 x 30mm)
- Standard sequential numbering (duplicate tab optional)
- Barcoding available
- Surface Printing (stock seal): SECURITY SEAL
- Dual Numbering Tab on both sizes; dual-numbered for stock
- Customized printing and other sizes available
- 1000 labels per roll; 1.25 lbs (550g) per roll
- 30 rolls per box; 36.4 lbs (16.5kg) per box
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)
- Supplied in rolls of 1000 labels with backing liner perforated between each label for easy use.
- Custom design text or logo available, optional sequential numbering and duplicate number tab.
- While there are two basic sizes available, any shape or size of seal can be supplied to fulfill customer requirement.
- Supplied in white vinyl as standard, although other colors are available for larger quantity orders.
- A range of STOCK SECURITY LABELS is available for small order requirement