On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryTydenBrooks Security Products Group in partnership with NACS (National Association of Convenience Stores) are introducing Gas Pump Tamper-Evident Labels which secure against Credit Card Skimming. Shows the word VOID if removed. No residue on the sealed surface.
- Label Size: 3 3/8" x 1" (85mm x 25mm)
- Label Thickness: 0.00196" (50u)
- Labels Per Roll: 500
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Recommended Application Temperature: 59F - 95F (15C - 35C)
- Recommended Operational Temperature: 32F - 197F (0C - 92C)
- Store in cool, dry conditions - 50F - 68F (10C - 20C)
- 500 labels per roll; 0.7 lbs (317.5g) per roll
- 30 rolls per carton; 22 lbs (10kg) per carton
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)
Over the past few years, there has been a dramatic increase in gas station credit card skimming. Criminals have been opening & inserting skimming devices in unattended PIN-entry devices at gas stations nationwide. The criminals can then download personal information from credit/debit cards leading to identity theft. In order to combat this problem, gas pump tamper-evident labels have been developed as a simple and cost effective way to lower fraud.