On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe Econo Bolt Seal is an ISO 17712:2013 compliant high security bolt and designed for cost-effectiveness. The bolt is a 5/16” single-use bolt seal featuring a steel lock body that securely snap-locks to the rugged, cold headed steel bolt. The seal is used for ISO containers, rail and truck/trailer doors.
- Containers Truck/Trailer Door
- Made of steel, zinc plated finish to resist corrosion
- Bolt measures 5/16" x 3" (8 mm x 76 mm) long; 3/4" (19 mm) diameter head
- Tensile strength: 4100 lbs. (1.86 kN)
- Removal: bolt cutters
- Cold Stamped
- Tracking Identification:
- Marking available with two lines of up to 3 characters and 6 digits
- 200 seal per box; 35 lbs. (16 kg) per box.
- Box dimesions: 11"x9"x5" (28cm x 23cm x 13cm), .0081 m3 (.29 ft3).
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications