On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe Super Bolt Seal is a heavy duty case hardened bolt seal for applications requiring restricted access to the doors of trucks, containers, and railcars. Special/restricted removal tool is required for bolt removal. Recommended only for controlled movement applications.
- Rail Cars
- Truck/Trailer Doors
- Body made of steel, zinc plated finish. Bolt made of hardened steel
- A-Head removal tool required for head removal
- Bolt Length: 4” and 6” (102mm and 152mm)
- Bolt Diameter: 3/8” (9mm)
- Cold Stamped
- Roll Marked
- 100 seal per box; 4”= 32lbs (14.5 kg) & 6”= 37lbs (16.8 kg) per box.
- Box dimesions: 11”x 9” x 5”” (279mm x 229mm x 127mm)
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- High strength, tamper-resistant steel bolt offers extreme durability in all conditions
- Bright zinc plating for corrosion resistance
- Metal locking end encased in a consecutively numbered and/or barcoded half shell and custom colored secondary half-shell
- Features a color coded ABS marking body and clear ABS protective marking cover
- Anti-spin locking joint option
- ‘H’ on half shell of housing that indicates ‘High Security’