On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
The Reusable Cone Loc cable seal is a heavy-duty cargo security cable seal with reusable lock body and serialized tracking flag.
Designed for use in closed loop distribution systems. Serialized tracking flag; customized bar-coding available. Used on rail cars, truck and trailer doors.
- 5 seals per bundle, 250 seals per box
- Carton Weight: 26lbs (19 kg)
- Carton Dimensions: 11"x9"x5" (28cm x 23cm x 13cm).
- Flexability: Adjustable-length cable is available in 2" (5cm) increments.
- Special bundling and packaging is available.
- Barcoding option available on powder-coated flag.
- Cone portion and flag can be "marked-alike" with matching seal number.
- Marking: 1 to 4 characters and up to 9 digit sequential numbering.
- Markings are stamped on flag, standard.
- Ink jet marking only available on powder-coated flags.
- 3rd line of marking available upon request.
- Custom barcode available, consult customer development.
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- Lock body: plated, corrosion-resistant steel.
- Cable: 3/16" (5 mm) x 5 1/2" (13 cm) length.
- Preformed 7x7 galvanized cable construction.
- Tracking flag: corrosion-resistant aluminum.
- Security features: locking strength of 1,000 lbf. (4.4 kN).