On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe ALL Seal is a pull-tight, adjustable security seal that combines durability with ease-of-use. A patented removal feature means no tools or cutters are required to remove the ALL Seal pull-tight seal. Since this adjustable pull-tight seal is made out of High Density Polyethylene and Acetal (HDPA), it is able to withstand great variances in temperature and is used extensively within the Airline, Healthcare and Dairy Industries.
- Inflight Service Equipment
- Pharmacy Boxes and Cabinets
- Hospital Equipment
- EMS Equipment
- High Density
- Polyethylene and Acetal
- 8" seal: 5"
- 10" seal: 6-3/8"
Hot Stamped Printing
- Numbering: 7 digits
- Print area: 1" x 9/16"
- Interleave 2 of 5, Code 128, Code 39
- 10 per strip; 1,000 per carton
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- Heavy-duty, all plastic, one-piece construction.
- Patented, tamper-resistant, nylon locking mechanism.
- Patented removal system.
- Thin sealing strap designed to fit most locking rings and equipment latches.
- Individually numbered and stamped with company name/logo.
- Laser-etched barcoding available.
- Minimum Order Quantity for custom versions of this product is 25,000 units