On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummarySecur Hasp II seals are wire and plastic security padlock seals that can be used in a variety of applications.
- Airline Liquor Carts
- Body: Polypropylene w /UV inhibitor
- Wire Hasp: .047” (1.2mm) in galvanized or stainless steel
- Heat stamped with name or logo and number (7 digits)
- Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 41” x 14” x 11” (102.5cm x 35cm x 28cm)
- Carton Weight: Gross: 54 lbs (24 kg)
- 100/Box – 2,500/Carton
- 100/Wire – 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
- 100/Wire – 1,000/Box – 2,500/Carton
- US 4,687,240; 5,427,423
- Canada 1,319,811
- Germany 3682028.8
- Brazil P1 8602546
- Europe 0223905
- S. Africa 86/3609
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- Tamper resistant wire design.
- Metal hasp penetrates body of seal if attacked.
- Accepted by US & UK Customs for aircraft liquor cart use.
- Galvanized wire is either scored for removal by hand or unscored for removal with cutters.
- Stainless steel wire is also available.