On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe Prong-Lok Pro-4 Seal is a metal "crimp" wire seal used in conjunction with a wire or cord and secured with a sealing tool. A sealing tool provides a secure fit and a large flag provides room for embossed information.
- Ammunition Boxes
- Drum Rings
- Container Latches
- Zinc Coated Steel or Aluminum
- Depends on the length of wire or cord used
- Minimum slot size for wire or cord to pass through: 1/16"
- One-side: 17/32" diameter
- Metallic Gray
- 20,000 per carton
- Gross Weight: (w/out wire - 47 lbs. per carton
- Box Dimensions: 14-1/2" x 14-1/2" x 7-1/4"
- Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 28” x 15” x 10” (71cm x 38.5cm x 26cm)
- Carton Weight: Gross: 21 lbs (10 kg) Net: 16 lbs (7 kg)
- Approved by all branches of the US Military for use on ammunition containers and equipment.
- Once crimped, wire cannot be removed without being cut or destroying seal.
- Economically designed sealing press is easy to use and will not hurt operator's hands.
- Available in aluminum or steel.