On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryPlastic Padlock Seal is a wire hasp, plastic body security padlock seal that can be used in a variety of applications. It can also be barcoded.
- In-bond Shipments
- Tote Boxes
- Airline Bar Boxes
- Body: Polypropylene w/ UV Inhibitor
- Wire Hasp: .047” (1.2mm) diameter in galvanized or stainless steel
- Heat stamped with name or logo and number (7 digits) in white or black.
- A white write-on panel can be provided below the numbers in place of name or logo.
- Cold stamping is also available.
- Optional hot foil panel with laser-etched barcode.
- Bar code: Code 39 (7 digits), Interleaved 2 of 5 (8 digits), Code 128.
- Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 41” x 14” x 11” (102.5cm x 35cm x 28cm)
- Carton Weight: Gross: 58 lbs (26 kg) Net: 53 lbs (24 kg)
- 100/Box – 2,500/Carton
- 100/Wire – 1,000/Box – 5,000/Carton
- 100/Wire – 1,000/Box – 2,500/Carton
- Polypropylene body blushes to reveal signs of tampering.
- Accepted by UK & US Customs for airport liquor cart use.
- Wire can be scored (hand removal) or unscored (wire cutters).
- Available with standard hasp or tamper resistant secur hasp.
- Can be barcoded.