On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummarySeal will break at security cuts if removal is attempted. Rubber material absorbs natural movement. Vulcanized rubber back with adhesive black mastic.
- Manhole Covers
- Rough Surfaces
- External Tool/Utility Boxes
- Drain Covers
- 3" sq. Vulcanized rubber & black self adhesive mastic
- MD-M seal is supplied with two strips of heavy duty mastic adhesive. Remove the silicone backing liners, then position the seal with the mastic strips either side of the aperture, press down firmly using a small roller or similar item.
- Suitable for rough/road tarmac surfaces
- Quick and easy to apply
- Twin security tamper evident cuts
- Twin strips of high bond black mastic adhesive
- Can be used in conjunction with spray adhesive
- Seals come sequentially numbered in yellow only