On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe High Strength Padlock Seal is a self-locking padlock with an acrylic body for long field life. Ideal for securing both ring and ringless style meter sockets, and for a variety of other uses.
- Money Pouches
- Tote Boxes
- Airline Bar Boxes
- In-Bond shipments
- Meter Sockets
- High-impact acrylic
- 1/8” (3mm) diameter steel plated hasp
- Label decorated with bar code, human readable number and company name.
- Three bar-code symbologies: Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39 or Code 128.
- Stock: Blue
- Standard: Red / Blue / Yellow / Orange (min. of 5M)
- Custom: Green / Gray / Black / White / Dark Green (min. of 20M)
Hot Stamped Printing
- Numbering: 7 digits
- Logo: 11/32" x 25/32"
- Standard Packaging: 350/Box in Consecutive Order
- Carton Dimensions: 14.5'' x 11'' x 8'' (37cm x 28cm x 20cm)
- Carton Weight: Gross: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Patents Pending
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- Self-locking seal.
- 1/8” (3mm) diameter steel plated hasp.
- Frangible high-impact acrylic provides tamper evidence.
- Locking mechanism completely enclosed.
- Clear plastic body with colored insert.
- Decorated label completely encased to protect it from dirt or alteration.
- Cutting tool needed for removal.