On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThis tamper evident foil label has frangible security cuts on each side of the label which will self-destruct. Seal will fragment/break up if High tensile stretch about the center. Accepts electrical current.
- This tamper evident foil label has frangible security cuts on each side of the label which will self-destruct.
- Type: Frangible label (petal-shaped security cuts)
- Material: Polyester foil
- Stock Sizes: 3-3/8" x 1" (85 x 25mm); 4-3/4" x 1-3/16" (120 x 30mm)
- Standard sequential numbering (duplicate tab optional)
- Barcoding available
- Surface Printing (stock seal): SECURITY SEAL
- Dual Numbering Tab on both sizes; dual-numbered for stock
- Customized printing and other sizes available
- 1000 labels per roll; 1.25 lbs (550g) per roll
- 30 rolls per box; 36.4 lbs (16.5kg) per box
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)
- Supplied in rolls of 1000 labels with backing liner perforated between each label for easy use.
- Custom design text or logo available, optional sequential numbering.
- While there are two basic sizes available, any shape or size of label can be supplied to fulfill Customer requirement.
- Supplied as polyester foil with an aggressive adhesive.
- STOCK SECURITY LABELS are available for small order requirements.