On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThis tamper evident self-voiding security label permanently de-laminates when lifted, leaving a void message on the application surface. Shows the word VOID if removed. No residue on the sealed surface.
- The KL labels are ideal for document envelopes, fiber cartons and plastic packaging.
- Type: Delaminating void label
- Material: Mylar polyester
- Standard Colors: red or blue
- Stock Sizes: 3-3/8" x 1" (85 x 25mm); 4-5/16" x 1-3/16" (110mm x 30mm)
- Standard sequential numbering
- Surface Printing (stock seal): SECURITY SEAL
- Dual Numbering Tab on both sizes; dual-numbered for stock
- Packaging: 1000 labels per roll
- Customized printing, other sizes, and other label colors available
- 1000 labels per roll; 1.25 lbs (550g) per roll
- 30 rolls per box; 36.4 lbs (16.5kg) per box
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)
- Supplied in rolls of 1000 labels with backing liner perforated between each label for easy use.
- Custom design text or logo together with sequential numbering are standard.
- While there are (2) basic sizes available, any shape or size of seal can be supplied to fufill customer requirement.
- Supplied in red as standard, although other colors are available for larger quantity orders.
- A range of STOCK SECURITY LABELS is available for small order requirements.