On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe Rail Bolt Seal is a specialty case hardened bolt seal designed for railcar shipments of new automobiles in extreme security situations that require the strongest bolts available. Unique 1/2” bolt diameter provides the strength necessary for extreme security circumstances.
- Rail Cars
- Truck/Trailer Doors
- Body made of steel. Bolt made of hardened steel
- Rail Lock removal tool required for seal removal
- Bolt Length: 3" (72.20mm) 3.06" (77.73mm)
- Bolt Diameter: 1" (25.40mm)
- Body Length: 0.9" (22.86mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.9" (22.86mm)
- 100 seal per box; 29lbs. (13.15kg) per box.
- Box dimesions: 10"x10"x5.5" (254mm x 254mm x 140mm)
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- High strength, tamper-resistant steel bolt offers extreme durability in all conditions
- Black Oxide plating for corrosion resistance
- Metal locking end
- Body has powder coat option
- ‘H’ on bolt head indicates ‘High Security’