On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryCOMING SOON - The Vu Bolt Container Seal is rated High Security per ISO 17712: 2013 and is C-TPAT compliant. The Vu Bolt has a clear protective cover welded on to protect the serial number from tampering. Optional tabs on the bolt align with slots in the lock body to provide evidence of tampering from a spin attack.
- Truck and Trailer Doors
- Body: ABS Plastic housing with clear acrylic cover
- Bolt: Carbon steel with zinc chromate finish
- Bolt measures 5/16" x 2.5" (8mm x 67mm) long
- 3/4" (19mm) diameter head
- Optional: Barcode
- 6 Digits, 2 Lines, 3 Characters
- Average pull apart force strenth: 4,215lb-F (18.75 kN)
- Removal: 3 ft bolt cutter required for seal removal
- 200 seals per box; 40lbs (16kg) per box
- Box Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 5" (279.4mm x 229mm x 127mm)
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- High strength, tamper-resistant steel bolt offers extreme durability in all conditions
- Bright zinc plating for corrosion resistance
- Metal locking end encased in a consecutively numbered and/or barcoded half shell and custom colored secondary half-shell
- Features a color coded ABS marking body and clear ABS protective marking cover
- Anti-spin locking joint option
- 'H' on colored half shell of housing indicates 'High Security'