On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
The Pharmaceutical Industry is one that requires total product integrity from manufacturing through packaging and distribution.
Pull Tight Adjustable Seals '40 & '250 are their products of choice. Our Pull Tight Seal '400 is widely used in the Meat Packing Industry and the Pull Tight Seal '100 by Couriers around the world. Available in an assortment of colors with embossing or hot stamping.
- Pharmaceutical tote boxes
- Meat bags
- Canvas bags
- Courier bags
- Telecommunication equipment tote boxes
No. 818-40 (8 3/4" long 1/4" wide/22 locking positions).
No. 818-100 (8" long 3/16" wide/17 locking positions).
No. 818-250 (7 1/2" long 3/16" wide 7 positions and tab with slotted band and angled lead).
No. 818-400 (12/1/2" long 9/32" wide/42 positions).
Packaging information available upon request.
- Durable, all-plastic, one-piece construction
- Patented tamper-resistant nylon locking mechanism
- Weather resistant; withstands extreme cold and heat
- Available in an assortment of colors