On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe KNR is a NON-RESIDUE reaction VOIDING self adhesive security seal. The seal leaves an easy to see VOID/OPEN security message in the seal material itself, while leaving NO adhesive residue on the sealed surface.
- Initially developed for use on the doors & hatches of aircraft when they are parked overnight or in flight, it is however suited for use on most surfaces.
- This product gives visual evidence of tampering or illegal entrance on aircraft, vehicles, doors, sensitive equipment, lockers, containers, restricted areas, etc.
- Type: Non-residue void label
- Material: Mylar polyester
- Standard Colors: blue and red
- Stock Sizes: 3-3/8" x 1" (85 x 25mm)
- Standard sequential numbering (dual number tab)
- Barcoding available
- Surface Printing (stock seal): SECURITY SEAL
- Customized printing, other sizes, and other label colors available upon request
- 1000 labels per roll; 1.25 lbs (550g) per roll
- 30 rolls per carton; 36.4 lbs (16.5kg) per carton
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)
- Supplied in rolls of 1000 labels with backing liner perforated between each seal for easy use.
- Custom design text or logo together with sequential numbering are standard.
- While there are (3) basic sizes available, any shape or size of seal can be supplied to fufill customer requirement.
- Supplied in red or blue as standard, although other colors are available for larger quantity orders.
- Order STOCK SECURITY LABELS is available for small order requirements.