On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe Dual Channel Padlock Seal is designed to provide greater tamper-evidence and tamper-deterrence. The Dual Channel Padlock Seal features a recessed channel on each side of the body. Once sealed, any attempt to withdraw the hasp will cause it to pierce the body and enter the channel, thereby providing visual evidence of tampering.
- Inflight Service Equipment
- Metering-Related Applications
- Pharmacy Boxes and Cabinets
- Utility Meters
- ATM Cassettes
- Oriental Carpets
- Tote Boxes
- Body: Acrylic or Polyethylene
- Hasp: .047'' (1.2mm) stainless steel wire
- Custom labels can be printed with alpha-numeric characters with up to four lines of information.
- Standard Packaging: 1,000/Box - 5,000/Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 41'' x 14'' x 11'' (102.5cm x 35cm x 28cm)
- Tamper-evident body design with two recessed channels.
- Tamper-resistant wire hasp.
- Metal hasp penetrates body of seal if attacked.
- Hasp will pass through apertures of minimum 1/8'' (3.2mm) diameter.