On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
The Mini Loc cable seal is a medium-duty cable seal with corrison resistant zinc casting lock body with break-off locking screw.
It uses non-preformed galvanized aircraft control cable. The seal comes in two sizes 1/16" and 3/32" cable diameter and the locking body can be color coded and sequential numbered for tracking purposes.
- Lock body: corrosion-resistant zinc casting; with a break-off locking screw.
- Cable: high tensile strength non-preformed galvanized aircraft control cable.
- Cable available in 1/16" (1.5mm) and 3/32" (2.4mm) diameters
- Standard length: 8" (20cm).
- Cable pulls tight for maximum security.
- Mill finish is standard with cold stamped markings.
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications
- 5 seals per bundle, 500 seals per box; 18 lbs. per box, 8 kg, .0081 m3, .29 ft3.
- Box dimensions: 12"x10"x7" (30cm x 25cm x 18cm)
- Tracking: serialized lock body can be color-coded with powder coat colors.
- Flexibility: adjustable-length cable is available in 2" (5cm) increments to fit each application.
- Cold Stamped. 1-3 Characters, 6 Digits