On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe TeviTag Tamper-Evident Security Seal is the result of TydenBrooks commitment to provide a simple, cost-effective solution that increases security and efficiency. In addition to the enormous flexibility and logistical options the TeviTag tamper-evident security seal offers, this seal incorporates the patented locking mechanism and tamper-evident seal features that have made TydenBrooks' seals the highest quality and most widely used security seals in the industry. The TeviTag tamper-evident security seal can be produced with company logo, numbering, barcoding and write-on areas on vinyl stock for all-weather use. The TeviTag can also be produced on pressure sensitive stock with a peel-off receipt. Additionally, this tamper-evident, fixed length seal can be custom printed with four-color process information and variable information.
- Trailer Doors
- Tankers / Valves
- Grain Hoppers
- Rail Cars
- Container Doors
- Tote Boxes
- Electrical Panels
- Control Panels
- Storage Containers
- Fiber / Steel Drum Rings
- Materials: HDPE and Nylon Sealing strap, Acetal locking mechanism
- Usable Lengths: 3-1/2”, 5-1/2”
- Barcoding: Interleave 2 of 5,Code 39, EAN, Code 128, UPC & 2-D barcoding
- Materials: Paper, Vinyl, Polypropylene, Pressure Sensitive Tyvek®, Tamper-evident materials
- Length: Minimum 3:, Maximum 10”
- Fixed Width: 2”
- Maximum Thickness: 14 pt.
- Static Printing: 7 color line art or 4/color process on reverse
- Variable Printing: Black inkjet print on locking side only