On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryKTE and KT+ Tamper Evident Void Tape, Perforated This tamper evident packaging tape offers a positive control on unauthorized interference with any package content, it also provides an excellent visual theft deterrent. - Translucent white security message when lifted. - Self wound polypropylene material with high tack adhesive backing. - KTE is un-numbered, KT+ is sequentially numbered where number remains on application surface when seal is lifted - Supplied in rolls 164 ft long, 2 in. wide on a 3 in. diameter core. - Perforated for application as individual seals - Customized security message and face design in any language. - Various colors available for customized orders. - Suitable for use with a standard packaging tape dispenser.
- Type: Full Transfer Void, perforated
- KTE is un-numbered, KT+ is sequentially numbered
- Standard Color: Blue (KTE), red (KT+)
- Tape Width: 2 inch (50 mm)
- Roll Length: 164 ft (50 m)
- Standard perforation: every 6 inch
- Packaging: 36 rolls per case
- Surface printing: SECURITY SEAL
- Customization and other tape colors available
- Weight per roll: 0.6 lbs (275g)
- 36 rolls per carton; 24 lbs (11kg) per carton
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)