On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe Griplock Coin & Currency Bag Seal is an adjustable length plastic seal designed for sealing coin, currency and mail bags.
- Coin Bags
- Mail Bags
- Currency Bags
- Body: Low density polyehthylene
- Ferrule: Tin plated steel
- Tape: Polypropylene
- Polytape (5mm) - standard 10'' (25cm) length, optional 15" (38 cm) length
- High tensile strength polytape – 200-220 lbs (91-100 kgs)
- Custom numbered seals (on tape) have seven digits.
- Single and double alpha prefix available.
- Seals can be stamped with up to six alpha characters (including spaces) following numbers on tape.
- Plastic body can be numbered with seven digits for additional security (note: numbers on body will not match numbers on tape).
- Standard: Gray
- Custom: Red / White / Dark Blue / Dark Green / Green / Blue / Orange (25M minimum order)
- Standard Packaging: 250/Box – 5,000/Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 31” x 18” x 15” (77.5cm x 45cm x 38cm)
- Carton Weight: Gross: 60 lbs. (27 kg)
- Security tab provides tamper evidence.
- Heavy gauge metal ferrule with cutting guard.
- Dual gripping prongs optional.
- Easy crimp with sealing tool.
- Polyethylene body accepts engraving from tool.