On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe Gemini Tote Security Seal is a dual-numbered fixed length plastic tote security seal designed specifically to secure tote boxes used to transport merchandise from one location to another. Since totes require two container seals to be properly secured, the Gemini Tote Security Seal is always manufactured in "twin" sets with identical numbers. The Gemini Tote Seal is a container seal that is used significantly within the Retail, Pharmaceutical, Cargo/Freight & Cash-In Transit Industries.
- Tote Boxes
- In-flight Service Carts
- Storage Equipment
- Trailers w/multiple doors
- Materials: HDPE and Acetal or Nylon and Acetal
- Overall Length: 5" & 7"
- Operational Length: 5" seal - 3", 7" seal - 5"
- Diameter when locked: 5" seal - 1", 7" seal - 1.5"
- HDPE: ~35 lbs.
- Nylon: ~ 100 lbs.
- Hot Stamp Printing:
- Numbering: 8 digits
- Name or Logo: 1" x .25"
- Standard: Embossed
- Optional: Inkjet
- Cold stamped marking with two lines of up to 17 characters and 5-10 digits
- 2 per set; 1,000 per carton
- Carton Dimensions: 9-1/2" x 11-1/2" x 12-1/2"
- Carton Weight (Gross): 6 lbs. per thousand
- Durable, all-plastic, one-piece construction.
- Patented tamper-resistant locking mechanism and design.
- Thin, flat sealing strap designed to fit most totes.
- Identically numbered and hot stamped with a company name or logo.