On June 5, 2017, the Second US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that found Cambridge Security Seals misappropriated trade secrets, engaged in unfair competition, and unjustly enriched themselves by hiring former TydenBrooks employees.
Product SummaryThe KR Security Label is self-voiding and provides a VOID/OPENED security message on the application surface, which shows clearly when the tamper evident label is lifted. No residue on the sealed surface.
- The aggressive adhesive backing makes this security label suitable for use on all surfaces in applications where it is necessary to control access or usafe, also to indicate unauthorized interference.
- Type: Removable residue void label
- Material: Mylar polyester
- Standard Colors: red and blue
- Stock Sizes: 3-3/8" x 1" (85 x 25mm); 4-5/16" x 1-3/16" (110 x 30mm)
- Standard sequential numbering (duplicate tab optional)
- Barcoding available
- Surface Printing (standard seal): SECURITY SEAL
- Dual Numbering Tab on both sizes; dual-numbered for stock
- Customized printing, other sizes, and other label colors available
- 1000 labels per roll; 1.25 lbs (550g) per roll
- 30 rolls per box; 36.4 lbs (16.5kg) per box
- Box (carton) dimensions: 18"x12"x14" (41cm x 33 cm x 16cm)
- Removable residue. While a residue remains on the application surface it can easily be removed or a replacement security label can be positioned over the residue.
- Supplied in rolls of 1000 labels with backing liner perforated between each label for easy use.
- Customized design text or logo together with sequental numbering are standard.
- While there are (3) basic sizes available, any shape or size of label can be supplied to customer requirement.
- Supplied in red and blue as standard, but other colors are available for larger quantity orders.
- Stock labels are available in three sizes.